Holts Summit, MO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Holts Summit Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Holts Summit
- The estimated average credit card debt for Holts Summit residents is $4,796. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Missouri (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Missouri cities rank 30th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Holts Summit Credit Card Calculator
Holts Summit Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Holts Summit
- Residents of Holts Summit, MO have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Missouri (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Missouri collectively ranks 33rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Holts Summit, MO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Missouri 
- Missouri residents (all cities) rank 25th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Holts Summit cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Missouri Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Holts Summit 
- Holts Summit (Missouri) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Missouri
About Holts Summit
Holts Summit is a city located in Callaway County in the state of Missouri, and has a population of approximately 3,247. 
Holts Summit Credit Cards
For more information about Holts Summit credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Missouri State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau