New Hampshire Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Hampshire Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: NH vs. U.S.
- New Hampshire residents have average credit card debt of $5,327. 
- The average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- NH ranks 11th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in NH
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire ranks 21st in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire: 3 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
New Hampshire Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: NH vs. U.S.
- New Hampshire residents have an average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score for New Hampshire residents is
3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- NH ranks 9th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about New Hampshire
About New Hampshire
The state of New Hampshire has a population of approximately 1,316,470, ranking 41st in the nation. 
More about New Hampshire Credit Cards
For more information about New Hampshire credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve