Portsmouth, NH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Portsmouth Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Portsmouth
- The estimated average credit card debt for Portsmouth residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Portsmouth Credit Card Calculator
Portsmouth Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Portsmouth
- Residents of Portsmouth, NH have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Portsmouth, NH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Portsmouth cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Portsmouth 
- Portsmouth (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Hampshire
Portsmouth is a city located in Rockingham County in the state of New Hampshire, and has a population of approximately 20,779. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau