Ross, ND Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ross Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ross
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ross residents is $4,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Dakota (all cities) is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Dakota cities rank 50th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ross Credit Card Calculator
Ross Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ross
- Residents of Ross, ND have an estimated average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score in North Dakota (all cities) is
3.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- North Dakota collectively ranks 1st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ross, ND Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Dakota 
- North Dakota residents (all cities) rank 51st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ross cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ross 
- Ross (North Dakota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Dakota
Ross is a city located in Mountrail County in the state of North Dakota, and has a population of approximately 97. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Dakota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau