North Dakota Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Dakota Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: ND vs. U.S.
- North Dakota residents have average credit card debt of $4,011. 
- The average credit card debt amount in North Dakota is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- ND ranks 50th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in ND
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in North Dakota 
- North Dakota ranks 51st in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Dakota 
- North Dakota: 6 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
North Dakota Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: ND vs. U.S.
- North Dakota residents have an average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score for North Dakota residents is
4% greater than the national average score of 696.
- ND ranks 1st in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about North Dakota
About North Dakota
The state of North Dakota has a population of approximately 672,591, ranking 46th in the nation. 
More about North Dakota Credit Cards
For more information about North Dakota credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve