Ohio Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ohio Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: OH vs. U.S.
- Ohio residents have average credit card debt of $4,817. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Ohio is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- OH ranks 28th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in OH
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Ohio 
- Ohio ranks 22nd in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ohio 
- Ohio: 6 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Ohio Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: OH vs. U.S.
- Ohio residents have an average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score for Ohio residents is
0% greater than the national average score of 696.
- OH ranks 29th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Ohio
The state of Ohio has a population of approximately 11,536,504, ranking 6th in the nation. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve