Ohio Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ohio Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: OH vs. U.S.
- Ohio residents have average credit card debt of $4,817. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Ohio is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- OH ranks 28th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in OH
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Ohio 
- Ohio ranks 22nd in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ohio 
- Ohio: 6 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Ohio Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: OH vs. U.S.
- Ohio residents have an average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score for Ohio residents is
0% greater than the national average score of 696.
- OH ranks 29th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Ohio
The state of Ohio has a population of approximately 11,536,504, ranking 6th in the nation. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve