Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 73546
Credit Card Debt in 73546
- 73546 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 73546 residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 73546
73546 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 73546
- Residents of 73546 (OK) have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 73546 (Grandfield, OK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 73546 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 73546 
- 73546 (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
73546 is associated with the city of Grandfield, which is located in Tillman County in the state of Oklahoma. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Oklahoma
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau