Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 74119
Credit Card Debt in 74119
- 74119 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 74119 residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 74119
74119 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 74119
- Residents of 74119 (OK) have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 74119 (Tulsa, OK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 74119 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 74119 
- 74119 (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
74119 is associated with the city of Tulsa, which is located in Tulsa County in the state of Oklahoma. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Oklahoma
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau