Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 74461
Credit Card Debt in 74461
- 74461 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 74461 residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 74461
74461 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 74461
- Residents of 74461 (OK) have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 74461 (Stidham, OK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 74461 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 74461 
- 74461 (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
74461 is associated with the city of Stidham, which is located in McIntosh County in the state of Oklahoma. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Oklahoma
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau