Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 74647
Credit Card Debt in 74647
- 74647 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 74647 residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 74647
74647 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 74647
- Residents of 74647 (OK) have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 74647 (Newkirk, OK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 74647 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 74647 
- 74647 (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
74647 is associated with the city of Newkirk, which is located in Kay County in the state of Oklahoma. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Oklahoma
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau