Red Rock, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Red Rock Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Red Rock
- The estimated average credit card debt for Red Rock residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Red Rock Credit Card Calculator
Red Rock Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Red Rock
- Residents of Red Rock, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Red Rock, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Red Rock cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Red Rock 
- Red Rock (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Red Rock
Red Rock is a town located in Noble County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 283. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau