Webbers Falls, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Webbers Falls Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Webbers Falls
- The estimated average credit card debt for Webbers Falls residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Webbers Falls Credit Card Calculator
Webbers Falls Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Webbers Falls
- Residents of Webbers Falls, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Webbers Falls, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Webbers Falls cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Webbers Falls 
- Webbers Falls (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Webbers Falls
Webbers Falls is a town located in Muskogee County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 616. 
Webbers Falls Credit Cards
For more information about Webbers Falls credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau