West Siloam Springs, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Siloam Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Siloam Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Siloam Springs residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Siloam Springs Credit Card Calculator
West Siloam Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Siloam Springs
- Residents of West Siloam Springs, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Siloam Springs, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Siloam Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Siloam Springs 
- West Siloam Springs (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oklahoma
About West Siloam Springs
West Siloam Springs is a town located in Delaware County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 846. 
West Siloam Springs Credit Cards
For more information about West Siloam Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau