Oregon Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Oregon Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: OR vs. U.S.
- Oregon residents have average credit card debt of $4,773. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Oregon is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- OR ranks 33rd in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in OR
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Oregon 
- Oregon ranks 39th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Oregon 
- Oregon: 6 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Oregon Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: OR vs. U.S.
- Oregon residents have an average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score for Oregon residents is
2% greater than the national average score of 696.
- OR ranks 18th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Oregon
The state of Oregon has a population of approximately 3,831,074, ranking 28th in the nation. 
More about Oregon Credit Cards
For more information about Oregon credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve