Pennsylvania Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pennsylvania Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: PA vs. U.S.
- Pennsylvania residents have average credit card debt of $4,629. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- PA ranks 36th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in PA
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania ranks 30th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania: 4 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Pennsylvania Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: PA vs. U.S.
- Pennsylvania residents have an average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score for Pennsylvania residents is
2% greater than the national average score of 696.
- PA ranks 19th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
The state of Pennsylvania has a population of approximately 12,702,379, ranking 5th in the nation. 
More about Pennsylvania Credit Cards
For more information about Pennsylvania credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve