Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 18045
Credit Card Debt in 18045
- 18045 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 18045 residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 18045
18045 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 18045
- Residents of 18045 (PA) have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 18045 (Easton, PA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 18045 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 18045 
- 18045 (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Pennsylvania
18045 is associated with the city of Easton, which is located in Northampton County in the state of Pennsylvania. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau