Le Raysville, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Le Raysville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Le Raysville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Le Raysville residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Le Raysville Credit Card Calculator
Le Raysville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Le Raysville
- Residents of Le Raysville, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Le Raysville, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Le Raysville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Le Raysville 
- Le Raysville (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Pennsylvania
About Le Raysville
Le Raysville is a borough located in Bradford County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 290. 
Le Raysville Credit Cards
For more information about Le Raysville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau