Summerhill, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Summerhill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Summerhill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Summerhill residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Summerhill Credit Card Calculator
Summerhill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Summerhill
- Residents of Summerhill, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Summerhill, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Summerhill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Summerhill 
- Summerhill (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Summerhill is a borough located in Cambria County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 490. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau