Arcadia Lakes, SC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Arcadia Lakes Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Arcadia Lakes
- The estimated average credit card debt for Arcadia Lakes residents is $5,389. 
- Average credit card debt amount in South Carolina (all cities) is
9% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, South Carolina cities rank 7th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Arcadia Lakes Credit Card Calculator
Arcadia Lakes Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Arcadia Lakes
- Residents of Arcadia Lakes, SC have an estimated average credit score of 671. 
- The average credit score in South Carolina (all cities) is
3.59% less than the national average score of 696.
- South Carolina collectively ranks 48th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Arcadia Lakes, SC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in South Carolina 
- South Carolina residents (all cities) rank 11th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 18% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Arcadia Lakes cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- South Carolina Rate: 0.67%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Arcadia Lakes 
- Arcadia Lakes (South Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about South Carolina
About Arcadia Lakes
Arcadia Lakes is a town located in Richland County in the state of South Carolina, and has a population of approximately 861. 
Arcadia Lakes Credit Cards
For more information about Arcadia Lakes credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in South Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ South Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau