Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 78201
Credit Card Debt in 78201
- 78201 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 78201 residents is $5,173. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Texas (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Texas cities rank 14th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 78201
78201 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 78201
- Residents of 78201 (TX) have an estimated average credit score of 674. 
- The average credit score in Texas (all cities) is
3.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Texas collectively ranks 47th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 78201 (San Antonio, TX) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Texas 
- Texas residents (all cities) rank 20th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 78201 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Texas Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 78201 
- 78201 (Texas) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Texas
78201 is associated with the city of San Antonio, which is located in Bexar County in the state of Texas. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Texas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau