Utah Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Utah Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: UT vs. U.S.
- Utah residents have average credit card debt of $4,559. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Utah is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- UT ranks 40th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in UT
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Utah 
- Utah ranks 47th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 32% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Utah Rate: 0.39%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Utah 
- Utah: 4 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Utah Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: UT vs. U.S.
- Utah residents have an average credit score of 710. 
- The average credit score for Utah residents is
2% greater than the national average score of 696.
- UT ranks 17th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Utah
The state of Utah has a population of approximately 2,763,885, ranking 34th in the nation. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Utah State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve