Utah Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Utah Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: UT vs. U.S.
- Utah residents have average credit card debt of $4,559. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Utah is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- UT ranks 40th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in UT
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Utah 
- Utah ranks 47th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 32% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Utah Rate: 0.39%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Utah 
- Utah: 4 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Utah Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: UT vs. U.S.
- Utah residents have an average credit score of 710. 
- The average credit score for Utah residents is
2% greater than the national average score of 696.
- UT ranks 17th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Utah
The state of Utah has a population of approximately 2,763,885, ranking 34th in the nation. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Utah State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve