Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20139
Credit Card Debt in 20139
- 20139 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20139 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20139
20139 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20139
- Residents of 20139 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20139 (Casanova, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20139 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20139 
- 20139 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Virginia
20139 is associated with the city of Casanova, which is located in Fauquier County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau