Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 23455
Credit Card Debt in 23455
- 23455 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 23455 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 23455
23455 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 23455
- Residents of 23455 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 23455 (Virginia Beach, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 23455 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 23455 
- 23455 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Virginia
23455 is associated with the city of Virginia Beach, which is located in Virginia Beach (city) County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau