Melfa, VA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Melfa Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Melfa
- The estimated average credit card debt for Melfa residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Melfa Credit Card Calculator
Melfa Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Melfa
- Residents of Melfa, VA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Melfa, VA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Melfa cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Melfa 
- Melfa (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Virginia
Melfa is a town located in Accomack County in the state of Virginia, and has a population of approximately 408. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau