Mount Crawford, VA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mount Crawford Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mount Crawford
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mount Crawford residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mount Crawford Credit Card Calculator
Mount Crawford Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mount Crawford
- Residents of Mount Crawford, VA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mount Crawford, VA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mount Crawford cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mount Crawford 
- Mount Crawford (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Virginia
About Mount Crawford
Mount Crawford is a town located in Rockingham County in the state of Virginia, and has a population of approximately 433. 
Mount Crawford Credit Cards
For more information about Mount Crawford credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau