Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 36547
Credit Card Debt in 36547
- 36547 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 36547 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 36547
36547 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 36547
- Residents of 36547 (AL) have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 36547 (Gulf Shores, AL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 36547 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 36547 
- 36547 (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
36547 is associated with the city of Gulf Shores, which is located in Baldwin County in the state of Alabama. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Alabama
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau