Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 36618
Credit Card Debt in 36618
- 36618 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 36618 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 36618
36618 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 36618
- Residents of 36618 (AL) have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 36618 (Mobile, AL) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 36618 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 36618 
- 36618 (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
36618 is associated with the city of Mobile, which is located in Mobile County in the state of Alabama. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Alabama
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau