Frisco City, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Frisco City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Frisco City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Frisco City residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Frisco City Credit Card Calculator
Frisco City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Frisco City
- Residents of Frisco City, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Frisco City, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Frisco City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Frisco City 
- Frisco City (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
About Frisco City
Frisco City is a town located in Monroe County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 1,309. 
Frisco City Credit Cards
For more information about Frisco City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau