Thomaston, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Thomaston Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Thomaston
- The estimated average credit card debt for Thomaston residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Thomaston Credit Card Calculator
Thomaston Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Thomaston
- Residents of Thomaston, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Thomaston, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Thomaston cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Thomaston 
- Thomaston (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alabama
Thomaston is a town located in Marengo County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 417. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau