Pilot Station, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pilot Station Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pilot Station
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pilot Station residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pilot Station Credit Card Calculator
Pilot Station Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pilot Station
- Residents of Pilot Station, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pilot Station, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pilot Station cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pilot Station 
- Pilot Station (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Pilot Station
Pilot Station is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 568. 
Pilot Station Credit Cards
For more information about Pilot Station credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau