Saint Michael, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Saint Michael Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Saint Michael
- The estimated average credit card debt for Saint Michael residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Saint Michael Credit Card Calculator
Saint Michael Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Saint Michael
- Residents of Saint Michael, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Saint Michael, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Saint Michael cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Saint Michael 
- Saint Michael (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Saint Michael
Saint Michael is a city located in Nome County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 401. 
Saint Michael Credit Cards
For more information about Saint Michael credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau