Flagstaff, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Flagstaff Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Flagstaff
- The estimated average credit card debt for Flagstaff residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Flagstaff Credit Card Calculator
Flagstaff Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Flagstaff
- Residents of Flagstaff, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Flagstaff, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Flagstaff cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Flagstaff 
- Flagstaff (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
Flagstaff is a city located in Coconino County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 65,870. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau