Mesa, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mesa Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mesa
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mesa residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mesa Credit Card Calculator
Mesa Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mesa
- Residents of Mesa, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mesa, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mesa cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mesa 
- Mesa (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arizona
Mesa is a city located in Maricopa County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 439,041. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau