Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 72449
Credit Card Debt in 72449
- 72449 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 72449 residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 72449
72449 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 72449
- Residents of 72449 (AR) have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 72449 (O Kean, AR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 72449 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 72449 
- 72449 (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
72449 is associated with the city of O Kean, which is located in Randolph County in the state of Arkansas. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Arkansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau