Blue Eye, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Blue Eye Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Blue Eye
- The estimated average credit card debt for Blue Eye residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Blue Eye Credit Card Calculator
Blue Eye Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Blue Eye
- Residents of Blue Eye, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Blue Eye, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Blue Eye cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Blue Eye 
- Blue Eye (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
About Blue Eye
Blue Eye is a town located in Carroll County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 30. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau