Dover, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Dover Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Dover
- The estimated average credit card debt for Dover residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Dover Credit Card Calculator
Dover Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Dover
- Residents of Dover, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Dover, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Dover cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Dover 
- Dover (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
Dover is a city located in Pope County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 1,378. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau