Mount Vernon, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mount Vernon Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mount Vernon
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mount Vernon residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mount Vernon Credit Card Calculator
Mount Vernon Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mount Vernon
- Residents of Mount Vernon, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mount Vernon, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mount Vernon cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mount Vernon 
- Mount Vernon (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Arkansas
About Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon is a town located in Faulkner County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 145. 
Mount Vernon Credit Cards
For more information about Mount Vernon credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau