Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 92283
Credit Card Debt in 92283
- 92283 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 92283 residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 92283
92283 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 92283
- Residents of 92283 (CA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 92283 (Winterhaven, CA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 92283 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 92283 
- 92283 (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
92283 is associated with the city of Winterhaven, which is located in Imperial County in the state of California. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in California
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau