Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 94021
Credit Card Debt in 94021
- 94021 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 94021 residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 94021
94021 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 94021
- Residents of 94021 (CA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 94021 (Loma Mar, CA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 94021 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 94021 
- 94021 (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
94021 is associated with the city of Loma Mar, which is located in San Mateo County in the state of California. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in California
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau