Anderson, CA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Anderson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Anderson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Anderson residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Anderson Credit Card Calculator
Anderson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Anderson
- Residents of Anderson, CA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Anderson, CA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Anderson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Anderson 
- Anderson (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
Anderson is a city located in Shasta County in the state of California, and has a population of approximately 9,932. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau