Citrus Heights, CA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Citrus Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Citrus Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for Citrus Heights residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Citrus Heights Credit Card Calculator
Citrus Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Citrus Heights
- Residents of Citrus Heights, CA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Citrus Heights, CA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Citrus Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Citrus Heights 
- Citrus Heights (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
About Citrus Heights
Citrus Heights is a city located in Sacramento County in the state of California, and has a population of approximately 83,301. 
Citrus Heights Credit Cards
For more information about Citrus Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau