Redondo Beach, CA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Redondo Beach Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Redondo Beach
- The estimated average credit card debt for Redondo Beach residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Redondo Beach Credit Card Calculator
Redondo Beach Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Redondo Beach
- Residents of Redondo Beach, CA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Redondo Beach, CA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Redondo Beach cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Redondo Beach 
- Redondo Beach (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
About Redondo Beach
Redondo Beach is a city located in Los Angeles County in the state of California, and has a population of approximately 66,748. 
Redondo Beach Credit Cards
For more information about Redondo Beach credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau