Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 80475
Credit Card Debt in 80475
- 80475 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 80475 residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 80475
80475 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 80475
- Residents of 80475 (CO) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 80475 (Shawnee, CO) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 80475 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 80475 
- 80475 (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
80475 is associated with the city of Shawnee, which is located in Park County in the state of Colorado. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Colorado
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau