Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 81411
Credit Card Debt in 81411
- 81411 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 81411 residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 81411
81411 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 81411
- Residents of 81411 (CO) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 81411 (Bedrock, CO) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 81411 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 81411 
- 81411 (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
81411 is associated with the city of Bedrock, which is located in Montrose County in the state of Colorado. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Colorado
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau