Fort Morgan, CO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fort Morgan Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fort Morgan
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fort Morgan residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fort Morgan Credit Card Calculator
Fort Morgan Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fort Morgan
- Residents of Fort Morgan, CO have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fort Morgan, CO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fort Morgan cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fort Morgan 
- Fort Morgan (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
About Fort Morgan
Fort Morgan is a city located in Morgan County in the state of Colorado, and has a population of approximately 11,315. 
Fort Morgan Credit Cards
For more information about Fort Morgan credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau