Federal Heights, CO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Federal Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Federal Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for Federal Heights residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Federal Heights Credit Card Calculator
Federal Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Federal Heights
- Residents of Federal Heights, CO have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Federal Heights, CO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Federal Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Federal Heights 
- Federal Heights (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
About Federal Heights
Federal Heights is a city located in Adams County in the state of Colorado, and has a population of approximately 11,467. 
Federal Heights Credit Cards
For more information about Federal Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau