Idaho Springs, CO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Idaho Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Idaho Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for Idaho Springs residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Idaho Springs Credit Card Calculator
Idaho Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Idaho Springs
- Residents of Idaho Springs, CO have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Idaho Springs, CO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Idaho Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Idaho Springs 
- Idaho Springs (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
About Idaho Springs
Idaho Springs is a city located in Clear Creek County in the state of Colorado, and has a population of approximately 1,717. 
Idaho Springs Credit Cards
For more information about Idaho Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau