Winter Park, CO Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Winter Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Winter Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Winter Park residents is $5,625. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Colorado (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Colorado cities rank 2nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Winter Park Credit Card Calculator
Winter Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Winter Park
- Residents of Winter Park, CO have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Colorado (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Colorado collectively ranks 12th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Winter Park, CO Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Colorado 
- Colorado residents (all cities) rank 37th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Winter Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Colorado Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Winter Park 
- Winter Park (Colorado) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Colorado
About Winter Park
Winter Park is a town located in Grand County in the state of Colorado, and has a population of approximately 999. 
Winter Park Credit Cards
For more information about Winter Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Colorado State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau