Jewett City, CT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Jewett City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Jewett City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Jewett City residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Jewett City Credit Card Calculator
Jewett City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Jewett City
- Residents of Jewett City, CT have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Jewett City, CT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Jewett City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Jewett City 
- Jewett City (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
About Jewett City
Jewett City is a borough located in New London County in the state of Connecticut, and has a population of approximately 3,487. 
Jewett City Credit Cards
For more information about Jewett City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau