New Britain, CT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Britain Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Britain
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Britain residents is $5,617. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Connecticut (all cities) is
13% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Connecticut cities rank 3rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Britain Credit Card Calculator
New Britain Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Britain
- Residents of New Britain, CT have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Connecticut (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Connecticut collectively ranks 13th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Britain, CT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Connecticut 
- Connecticut residents (all cities) rank 33rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Britain cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Connecticut Rate: 0.52%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Britain 
- New Britain (Connecticut) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Connecticut
About New Britain
New Britain is a city located in Hartford County in the state of Connecticut, and has a population of approximately 73,206. 
New Britain Credit Cards
For more information about New Britain credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Connecticut State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau